2020 FULL Exploring the Gong
Time & Location
About The Event
Suitable for beginners and those who have a little experience of playing the Gong.
A great way to begin or deepen your experience with the Gong in a safely held space.
Choose from 1 day or both days:
- expert tuition in a safely held space
- for beginners and those who play a little
- receive a short Gong bath
- play and experience different high quality Gongs
- discover how to give a simple, seated Gong bath
- learn about different types of gongs
There will be plenty of opportunity to play the Gongs available.
Please get in touch for more detailed information.
Stonegate Village Hall, Forge Field, Stonegate, East Sussex TN5 7ED
The 2 day course is non-residential.
2:00pm - 6pm Saturday
10am - 6pm Sunday
Light refreshments provided throughout both days.
Sunday: lunch not provided – please bring your own lunch.
Early booking is advisable as the numbers are limited.
£190 early bird discount for the weekend (ends September 30th)
£90 early bird for 1 day
A non-refundable deposit of £85 or the full payment will secure your place - any balances are due 7 days beforehand.
After September 30th
£205 both days
£102 1 day
Please contact me for information flyers which give full details about the weekend.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Deposits are non-refundable.
- more than 8 weeks prior to the workshop - your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces available. Any balances can be refunded less the transferrable deposit and admin fees.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop – refund of your balance minus the deposit of £85 and minus admin fees.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
- Early bird Exploring the Gong£190£1900£0
- Full price from October 1st£205£2050£0
- Deposit - Exploring the Gong£85£850£0
- Early bird 1 day attendance£90£900£0
- Full Price 1 Day from Oct 1st£102£1020£0