2021 July 3-4 Module 1 Gong Practitioner Training Course©
Time & Location
About The Event
The Gong Practitioner Course is registered with Copyright House Limited GB on behalf of the College of Sound Healing.
The College of Sound Healing Gong Practitioner Training Course©
A CMA-certificated training over 5 weekends in 12 months. Formal training plus practice, case studies,coursework, reading & mentoring.Completion gives you a recognised qualification, the information, knowledge, tools to be a Gong Practitioner & to treat clients therapeutically both 1:1 & with Groups.
Dates for Gong Practitioner Training 2021-2022
- July 3rd-4th
- October 16th-17th
- January 16-17th
- April 23-24 2022
- July 9-10 2022
The 12 month course facilitates & gives time for your own healing journey with the gongs – your inner, emotional & self development work – so you can clear much of your own "stuff" & strengthen your own energy vibration before starting to treat others. Working in a therapeutic capacity we need to be able to provide a strong, safely-held & supportive space for our clients.To know we can be fully present to support clients in their healing process after receiving a gong session.
You will need to have the use of your own gong by the 2nd weekend session.
- Students on the Gong Course are expected to attend each Session of the Course, in order, because each session leads towards the next in terms of the work involved, and the group work that we do together.
- You cannot miss out a session and come back to it later!
- If you are unable to attend all the modules one year and choose to re-join the Course the following year (if there are spaces available), all sessions need to be attended again and the full fees paid.The group dynamic is an important aspect of the Course – it’s a group journey as well as a personal one and your absence impacts everyone’s journey.
Please contact me for an information flyer with full details about the Course.
The Gong Practitioner Training Course will be held at Stonegate Village Hall, Forge Field, Stonegate, East Sussex TN5 7ED
Teas and light refreshments provided on both days.
Sunday: lunch not included. Please bring your own lunch.Fully equipped kitchen.
The 2 day course is non-residential.
Sunday 10am - 7pm
Important Please wait seven days after a Covid vaccination before receiving a sound healing treatment or attending an event (as recommended by the College of Sound Healing). This will allow your body to process the effects of the vaccination before the body is given more information to process through the powerful gong vibrations.
To secure your place on the Course here are the options:
- a non-refundable deposit of £100 - balance due one month before the module begins.
- full payment for one module
- full payment for all 5 modules at discount. Payable in advance of Module 1.
Early booking is advisable as the numbers will be limited to ensure sufficient individual attention and support to all participants.Balances are due a month before the session.
The tuition cost for each Gong Training weekend for the 2021 -22 Course is £220.
You can pay for the whole Course, or each session separately.
£1100 in total for all five weekends.
A discount applies when you pay the full £1100 up front, one month in advance of the 1st session.
Please get in touch for details.
£227 via PayPal on this site
Paypal payments include booking fee, to pay without the booking fee contact me directly for BACS transfer details.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
If you have to cancel because of the pandemic please get in touch.
Deposits are non-refundable.
Cancellations: more than 2 months prior to the workshop your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces. A refund of any balances less the transferred deposit.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop refund of your balance minus the deposit of £100.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
- Deposit Module 1 2021-22£103£1030£0
- Module 1 2021- 2022 Payment£227£2270£0