Module 5 FULL JULY 10-11 Gong Practitioner Training Course
Time & Location
About The Event
The College of Sound Healing Gong Practitioner Training Course©
Stonegate Village Hall, Forge Field, Stonegate, East Sussex TN5 7ED
The 2 day course is non-residential.
Sunday 10am - 6pm
Teas and light refreshments provided.
Lunch not included. Please bring your own lunch. Fully equipped kitchen.
To secure your place on the Course here are the options:
- a non-refundable deposit of £100 - balance due one month before the module begins.
- full payment for one module
Balances are due a month before the session.
£220 per Module
£227 (includes admin fees)
via PayPal on this site
by online banking
sort code: 60-22-15
ref: GPT 1 + name
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY Deposits are non-refundable.
If you have to cancel because of the pandemic, please get in touch.
- more than 2 months prior to the workshop your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces. A refund of any balances less the transferred deposit.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop refund of your balance minus the deposit of £100.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
The Gong Practitioner Course is registered with Copyright House Limited GB on behalf of the College of Sound Healing.
- Full Fee GPT© module 5£227£2270£0
- GPT© deposit module 5£100£1000£0