2 DAY GONG INTENSIVE WORKSHOP OCTOBER 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Suitable for beginners and those who have a little experience of playing the Gong.
A great way to begin or deepen your experience with the Gong in a safely held space.
Over the weekend you will:
• receive a short Gong bath
• play and experience different Gongs
• learn how to give a simple, seated Gong bath
• some theory on the Gong and how they are made
• learn about different types of gongs and mallets
There will be plenty of opportunity to play the Gongs available. We’ll also try out some other sounds that can be incorporated in a therapeutic Gong session.
Please get in touch for more detailed information.
Stonegate Village Hall, Forge Field, Stonegate, East Sussex TN5 7ED
The 2 day course is non-residential.
2:00pm - 7pm Saturday
10am - 7pm Sunday
light refreshments provided throughout the day.
Lunch not provided. Please bring your own lunch. Fully equipped kitchen.
Early booking is advisable as the numbers are limited.
The tuition fee for the weekend is £200
£185 early bird discount (ends August 31st)
A non-refundable deposit of £50 or the full payment will secure your place - any balances are due a month beforehand.
Please contact me for information flyers which give full details about the weekend.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Deposits are non-refundable.
- more than 8 weeks prior to the workshop - your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces available. Any balances can be refunded less the transferrable deposit and admin fees.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop – refund of your balance minus the deposit of £50 and minus admin fees.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
- EarlyBird 2day Gong Intensive£185£1850£0
- 2 Day Gong Intensive£200£2000£0