2 DAY WORKSHOP - INTRODUCTION TO THE GONG - Intensive
Time & Location
About The Event
Suitable for beginners and those who have a little experience of playing the Gong.
A great way to begin or deepen your experience with the Gong in a safely held space.
Over the weekend you will:
• receive a short Gong bath
• play and experience different Gongs
• learn how to give a simple, seated Gong bath
• some theory on the Gong and how they are made
• learn about different types of gongs and mallets
There will be plenty of opportunity to play the Gongs available. We’ll also try out some other sounds that can be incorporated in a therapeutic Gong session.
Please get in touch for more detailed information.
Pett Village Hall, Pett Road, Pett, Hastings TN35 4HD
The course is non-residential. For overnight accommodation the 2 Sawyers Pub in Pett has rooms and there are b&b’s and airbnb’s locally, in Winchelsea, Hastings and Rye.
Hastings 5.5 miles
Winchelsea 5.3 miles
Rye 7.5 miles
The beach at Fairlight is just 3 miles away!
Gatwick airport 65 miles
10am-5pm each day
light refreshments provided throughout the day
Lunch not provided. Fully equipped kitchen…
Early booking is advisable as the numbers are limited.
The tuition fee for the weekend tbc
An early bird discount will apply
A non-refundable deposit of £50 or the full payment will secure your place - any balances are due a month beforehand.
Please contact me for information flyers which give full details about the weekend.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Deposits are non-refundable.
- more than 8 weeks prior to the workshop - your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces available. Any balances can be refunded less the transferrable deposit and admin fees.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop – refund of your balance minus the deposit of £50 and minus admin fees.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
- Early Bird Intro to the Gong£160£1600£0
- 2 Day Introduction to the Gong£180£1800£0