2020-2021 MODULE 2 July 2020 Gong Practitioner Training© FULLY BOOKED
Time & Location
About The Event
The College of Sound Healing Gong Practitioner Training Course©
A CMA-certificated training over 5 weekends in 12 months. 70 hours formal training, plus practice, case studies,coursework, reading & mentoring.
Completion gives you a recognised qualification, the information, knowledge, tools to be a Gong Practitioner & to treat clients therapeutically both 1:1 & with Groups.
The 12 month course facilitates & gives time for your own healing journey with the gongs – your inner, emotional & self development work – so you can clear much of your own "stuff" & strengthen your own energy vibration before starting to treat others. Working in a therapeutic capacity we need to be able to provide a strong, safely-held & supportive space for our clients.To know we can be fully present to support clients in their healing process after receiving a gong session.
You will need to have the use of your own gong by the 2nd weekend session.
Please contact me for an information flyer with full details about the Course.
The Gong Practitioner Training Course will be held at Stonegate Village Hall, Forge Field, Stonegate, East Sussex TN5 7ED
Teas and light refreshments provided.
Lunch not included. Please bring your own lunch. Fully equipped kitchen.
The 2 day course is non-residential.
To secure your place on the Course here are the options:
- a non-refundable deposit of £50 - balance due one month before the module begins.
- full payment for one module
- full payment for all 5 modules at discount. Payable in advance by January 5th.
- balances are due 1 month before each session
Early booking is advisable as the numbers will be limited to ensure sufficient individual attention and support to all participants.
The tuition cost for each Gong Training weekend for the 2020-21 Course is £220.
You can pay for the whole Course, or each session separately.
£1100 in total for all five weekends.
A discount applies when you pay the full £1100 up front, one month in advance of the 1st session. Please get in touch for details.
£227 (includes admin fees)
via PayPal on this site
by online banking
sort code: 60-22-15
ref: GPT 1 + name
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY Deposits are non-refundable.
- more than 2 months prior to the workshop your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces. A refund of any balances less the transferred deposit.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop refund of your balance minus the deposit of £50.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
The Gong Practitioner Course is registered with Copyright House Limited GB on behalf of the College of Sound Healing.
- Full Fee GPT© Module 3£227£2270£0
- GPT© deposit Module 3£52£520£0