Sun, 26 Sept|
2021 DEEPENING PRACTICES WORKSHOP for Gong students
For my students and past students - dive further into aspects of playing and connecting with the Gong. An opportunity to share and learn on your journey with the Gongs.
Time & Location
26 Sept 2021, 10:30 – 17:30
Nettlesworth Lane , Old Heathfield TN21
About The Event
Numbers will be limited to 6 people.
As well as playing the Gongs we'll take a deeper dive into several topics including:
- Developing your way with the Gong
- Feeling professional as a Gong Practitioner - discussion and sharing on setting up your practice
- Energy Hygiene & Setting clear Boundaries
- More on Holding Space
- Intention - what's your understanding of this and how do you do it? Sharing our experiences.
- The use of space, silence and the interval between notes
- Change of pace & using rhythm
- Playing with others, Performance and visuals
- More on listening - tuning into our innerverse
- Shared experiences of tricky clients/situations
- How the Gong sounds affect consciousness - a deeper dive
Book your place
- Ticket type
This workshop is for my students only.Price£88.00