2021 EXPLORING THE GONG - an Introductory 1 day Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
A gentle Introduction to the magical world of the Gong.
- Small group - experienced tutor.
- Play and experience high quality Gongs.
- The day is open to beginners and those who already play a little.
- Be immersed in a Gong Sound Scape.
- Feel the wonder of being up-close to these amazing healing instruments.
- No musical experience necessary.
- Ideal if you're wondering about joining the Gong Practitioner Training Course Module 1, June 11-12th, 2022
- CPD workshop and extra module for CoSH students.
Advance booking only.
Early Bird £95 until October 10th 2021, booking via this site includes a £5 booking fee
To pay without the booking fee contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment secures your place.
Full fee £105 from October 11th 2022
Old Heathfield, East Sussex - details on receipt of payment.
Light refreshments provided
please bring your own lunch.
Early booking is advisable as the numbers are limited.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
The following notice is required for the refunding of your payment less admin fees.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop – refund of your payment minus admin fees.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund
- EXCEPT if the event is cancelled due to the pandemic your payment will be refunded less admin fee.
NB. Please allow 7 days after a Covid vaccination before receiving a sound healing treatment or attending an event (as recommended by the College of Sound Healing), aiding the integration of the vaccine before the body is given more information to process through the powerful gong vibrations.
- Exploring the Gong£95£950£0