2023 Module 4 Gong Practitioner Training Course 2022-2023
Time & Location
About The Event
The College of Sound Healing Gong Practitioner Training Course©
Thank you again for being such a wonderful tutor, you have given me bucket-loads of encouragement and a really refreshing connection with the gongs. I've really enjoyed being with the group and feel totally lucked-out that I was a part of it.
I'm not sure that words can convey how incredible this course has been…
£230 for Module 4 March 11-12th 2023.
Payment due by February 3rd 2023 at the latest.
£237 per module via PayPal on this site
Paypal payments include a £7 booking fee
To pay without the booking fee by online banking, contact me directly:
Early booking is advisable as the numbers will be limited to ensure sufficient individual attention and support to all participants.
Balances are due a month before the session.
- Students on the Gong Course are expected to attend each Session of the Course, in order, because each session leads towards the next in terms of the work involved, and the group work that we do together.
- You cannot miss out a session and come back to it later!
- If you are unable to attend all the modules one year and choose to re-join the Course the following year (if there are spaces available), all sessions need to be attended again and the full fees paid.The group dynamic is an important aspect of the Course – it’s a group journey as well as a personal one and your absence impacts everyone’s journey.
- Please contact me for information details about the Course.
The Gong Practitioner Training Course will be held at Stonegate Village Hall, Forge Field, Stonegate, East Sussex TN5 7ED
Teas and light refreshments provided on both days.
Sunday: lunch not included. Please bring your own lunch.Fully equipped kitchen.
The 2 day course is non-residential.
Sunday 10am - 7pm
Important Please wait seven days after a Covid vaccination before receiving a sound healing treatment or attending an event (as recommended by the College of Sound Healing). This will allow your body to process the effects of the vaccination before the body is given more information to process through the powerful gong vibrations.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
If you have to cancel because of the pandemic please get in touch.
Deposits are non-refundable.
Cancellations: more than 2 months prior to the workshop your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces. A refund of any balances less the transferred deposit.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop refund of your balance minus the deposit of £100.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
- Module 4 March 11-12th 2023£237£2370£0