Module 2 October 16-17th Gong Practitioner Training Course© 2021-2022
Time & Location
About The Event
The Gong Practitioner Course is registered with Copyright House Limited GB on behalf of the College of Sound Healing.
The College of Sound Healing Gong Practitioner Training Course©
You will need to have the use of your own gong by the 2nd weekend session.
- Students on the Gong Course are expected to attend each Session of the Course, in order, because each session leads towards the next in terms of the work involved, and the group work that we do together.
- You cannot miss out a session and come back to it later!
- If you are unable to attend all the modules one year and choose to re-join the Course the following year (if there are spaces available), all sessions need to be attended again and the full fees paid.The group dynamic is an important aspect of the Course – it’s a group journey as well as a personal one and your absence impacts everyone’s journey.
Stonegate Village Hall, Forge Field, Stonegate, East Sussex TN5 7ED.
Teas and light refreshments provided on both days.
Sunday: lunch not included. Please bring your own lunch.Fully equipped kitchen.
The 2 day course is non-residential.
Sunday 10am - 7pm
Balances are due a month before the session.
£227 via PayPal on this site
Paypal payments include booking fee, to pay without the booking fee contact me directly for BACS transfer details.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Deposits are non-refundable.
- more than 2 months prior to the workshop your deposit can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces. A refund of any balances less the transferred deposit.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop refund of your balance minus the deposit of £100.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.