THE GONG – CONNECTING & PLAYING – SEPTEMBER 2019 1 DAY
Time & Location
About The Event
Suitable for beginners and those who have a little experience of playing the Gong.
The aim of the Workshop is to give you the opportunity to learn some basic playing techniques, to play the Gongs available, to be able to give a simple seated Gong bath to friends and family and to check out some of the different stands and mallets available.
A great way to begin or deepen your experience with the Gong in a safely held space.
During the 1 Day Workshop you will:
Receive a short Gong Bath
Play and experience different Gongs
Learn some basic techniques and to give a seated 1:1 Gong Bath to friends/family
Try out some Gongs, mallets and stands before you order/buy.
Find out where to buy the Gongs and associated hardware.
Please get in touch for more detailed information.
Tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits will be available throughout the day.
Lunch not provided. Please bring your own lunch.
somewhere in East Sussex
Early booking is advisable as the numbers are limited .
The tuition fee for the day is:
£95 early bird discount (ends August 31st)
Payment will secure your place.
Please contact me for information flyers which give full details about the weekend.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- more than 8 weeks prior to the workshop - your fee can be transferred to another workshop if there are spaces available. Any balances can be refunded less the admin fees.
- 4 - 8 weeks prior to the workshop – refund of your balance minus admin fees.
- less than 4 weeks before the workshop – no refund.
- early bird 1 DAY INTRODUCTION£95£950£0
- GONG 1 DAY INTRODUCTION£125£1250£0